Here are a few simple steps to learn how to create a new account with Myki on your phone.
Step 1: Install the Myki App on your phone.
- Click here to download Myki on your smartphone.
- Once you've successfully downloaded the Myki app on your smartphone, open it and click on “Create New Account” to set up your free account.
- Enter your phone number, then you will be asked to validate it, by entering the code sent to you by SMS. Click on the "Continue" button.
- Create a six digits PIN code then type it again to confirm.
Note: Devices that support fingerprint authentication can unlock the Myki App using their fingerprint after creating the 6-digit PIN.
Step 2: Install the Myki Browser Extension on your computer
- Install the Myki Browser Extension on the browser of your choice.
- After downloading the Myki Browser Extension, a grey owl will show on the side of your toolbar.
- On the Myki app on your smartphone, navigate to the "Devices" tab and click on "Add an extension" to scan the QR code .
The Myki owl will turn green which means that you have successfully paired your Myki app to the extension!
And that's how to install Myki with two simple steps!