Before proceeding with the steps make sure you are on the latest version of the LastPass app.
Step 1: Exporting your data from your LastPass account:
- Open the LastPass browser extension (located in the upper right corner of your browser)
- Select “Account Options” > “Advanced” > “Export” > “LastPass CSV File”.
You will then be prompted to enter your LastPass master password and click on “Continue”.
A new tab will open with all of your personal data, in plain text. (be wary of prying eyes)
- Simply copy the data shown on the web page and paste it into a text editor (We recommend Sublime Text)
- From the text editor, make sure to save your data as a CSV file.
Step 2: Import your passwords to Myki for Teams:
- Start by visiting portal.myki.com and logging into your enterprise account
- Navigate to your Vault and click on the "Import Passwords" button on the right side of the screen
- Select the "LastPass" option
- Drag and Drop the previously generated LastPass CSV file and click the "Next" button.
- Map columns in your file to password properties by using the drop down menu.
Make sure your data file follows this format:
Url, Username, Password, Extra, Name, Grouping, Fav
- Double check the list of passwords you are about to import. Click the "Next" button whenever you're ready.
NOTE: Before finishing up, we offer the possibility to start sharing those passwords directly from the import process. You can assign those passwords to different users, groups, or even item folders. Alternatively, you can simply click on the "Next" button and share your passwords at a later stage.
- You will get a confirmation that your passwords have been successfully imported to your Vault, you can go ahead and click on the "Next" button.
- Lastly, Myki will show you a summary of your actions. You can decide to make final modifications if you need to, otherwise simply hit the "Done" button.
You should now be done with the import process!
Don’t forget to delete the CSV file you exported from LastPass to your computer!