Step 1: Exporting your data from your McAfee account:
- Click on your McAfee browser extension ( located in the upper right corner of your browser) and log into your account.
- Click on "App Settings" from the settings menu and Click on "Export"
You will then be prompted to enter your McAfee master password and click on “Continue”.
McAfee will automatically download your data under a truekey-export.csv format in your computer.
Step 2: Import your passwords into your Vault on Myki For Teams
- Start by visiting portal.myki.com and logging into your enterprise account
- Navigate to your Vault and click on the "Import Passwords" button on the right side of the screen
- Select the "McAfee SafeKey" option
- Drag and Drop the previously generated McAfee.CSV file and click the "Next" button.
- Map columns in your file to password properties by using the drop down menu.
- Double check the list of passwords you are about to import. Click the "Next" button whenever you're ready.
NOTE: Before finishing up, we offer the possibility to start sharing those passwords directly from the import process. You can assign those passwords to different users, groups, or even item folders. Alternatively, you can simply click on the "Next" button and share your passwords at a later stage.
- You will get a confirmation that your passwords have been successfully imported to your Vault, you can go ahead and click on the "Next" button.
- Lastly, Myki will show you a summary of your actions. You can decide to make final modifications if you need to, otherwise simply hit the "Done" button.
You should now be done with the import process!
Don’t forget to delete the CSV file you exported from McAfee to your computer!