Here are a few simple steps to restore your accounts from your browser extension or your phone.
From the Myki Browser Extension:
- Click on your Myki Browser Extension (top right corner of the browser).
- Select "Advanced settings" (it looks like four horizontal lines).
- Select “Restore Accounts”.
From there, you will have two options to choose from:
- "Choose a file (.myki)". This option lets you locate a .myki backup file on your computer
- "Restore from one of the available backups below". This option lets you choose from one of the backups that are automatically stored in the secure storage of the extension.
Either option will prompt you to scan a QR code from the extension using your Myki Mobile app. You will receive a notification on your smartphone which will pop up a camera to scan the QR code.
After scanning the QR code, the Myki app will take a few seconds to load the data and everything should be back to normal!
If you have any trouble during this process don't hesitate to reach out to our support team by clicking on the button in the bottom right section of this very page and chat directly with us :)