💡If you already have Myki set up on your phone, you can click here to learn how to add the Myki Desktop App as an additional device.
Here are a few simple steps to learn how to create a new account with Myki on your Desktop.
Step 1: Install the Myki App to your computer
- Click here to download Myki on your computer.
- Once you've successfully downloaded the Myki app on your computer, open it and click on “Create New Account” to set up your free account.
- Enter your phone number, then you will be asked to validate it, by entering the code sent to you by SMS. Click on the "Continue" button.
- Create a six digits PIN code then type it again to confirm.
Now, all you have to do is Install the Myki Browser Extension to incorporate Myki directly into the browser of your choice. Myki will autofill your credentials for a seamless browsing experience.
And that's how to install the Myki Desktop App on your computer!
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time