Here is what you should if you're looking to add an additional device to the Myki Desktop App.
- Sign into the Myki Desktop App and Go to "Paired Devices"
- Click on " + Add an app "
- This will take you to a page that asks you to "Enter a pairing code". Follow he next steps to find the pairing code!
- Download the Myki app on your smartphone and tap on "Click here to setup tis device".
- Select " Add this device to your existing account".
- You will find the pairing code below. Now all is left is to enter the pairing code on the Desktop App in the "Enter a pairing code" field.
And that wraps it up! You have now successfully paired your additional device to the Desktop App!