Adding additional devices to your Myki account can be very useful, and is luckily a very simple process. The process is similar on both the Android and iOS versions of Myki, here's what you need to do:
Step 1: Download the Myki App on your secondary device
- Tap on "Click here to setup this device".
- Select " Add this device to your existing Myki account".
- You will be presented with a QR code that you will need to scan with the primary device.
Step 2: Enroll the new device to your Myki account
- Open the Myki app on your primary device (where your Myki account is already setup), then navigate to the "Devices" tab.
- Click on "+ Add an App" and select "Scan QR code". You will be prompted to scan the QR code on the device you want to add ( from step 1)
- Give your new device a name and click "Done".
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of the Myki app on both of your devices!
If you run into any issues while adding additional devices to your Myki account, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance.