Before proceeding with the steps make sure you are on the latest version of the LastPass app.
Step 1: Exporting your data from your LastPass account:
- Open the LastPass browser extension (located in the upper right corner of your browser)
- Select “Account Options” > “Advanced” > “Export” > “LastPass CSV File”.
You will then be prompted to enter your LastPass master password and click on “Continue”.
A new tab will open with all of your personal data, in plain text. (be wary of prying eyes)
- Simply copy the data shown on the web page and paste it into a text editor (We recommend Sublime Text)
- From the text editor, make sure to save your data as a CSV file.
Step 2: Import your passwords to Myki Enterprise:
- Start by visiting portal.myki.com and logging into your enterprise account
- Navigate to your Vault and click on the "Import Passwords" button on the right side of the screen
- Select the "LastPass" option
- Drag and Drop the previously generated LastPass CSV file and click the "Next" button.
- Map columns in your file to password properties by using the drop down menu.
Make sure your data file follows this format:
Url, Username, Password, Extra, Name, Grouping, Fav
- Double check the list of passwords you are about to import. Click the "Next" button whenever you're ready.
NOTE: Before finishing up, we offer the possibility to start sharing those passwords directly from the import process. You can assign those passwords to different users, groups, or even item folders. Alternatively, you can simply click on the "Next" button and share your passwords at a later stage.
- You will get a confirmation that your passwords have been successfully imported to your Vault, you can go ahead and click on the "Next" button.
- Lastly, Myki will show you a summary of your actions. You can decide to make final modifications if you need to, otherwise simply hit the "Done" button.
You should now be done with the import process!
Don’t forget to delete the CSV file you exported from LastPass to your computer!
Now that you've added/imported your passwords into Myki for MSPs, you can create user groups to easily grant access to enterprise accounts to a group of users depending on their role and/or level. Start here!
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at email@example.com
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time