Here is a step-by-step guide that explains how to unlock the Myki browser extension whether the extension is connected to your phone :
If your browser extension is connected to your phone:
- Click on the green Myki owl on the side of your toolbar and Tap on the "Unlock" button. You will receive a notification on your phone to "Unlock Device" (make sure that your Myki app is open).
Note: If the notification doesn't come through; it could be that your phone's settings is interfering with Myki's notifications delivery. Give these steps a try.
- Click on the "Unlock Device" button. Myki will send all of your data to the browser extension, when you close the browser it will automatically log you out from the extension.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at email@example.com
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time