You have received this article because you have been invited to join your company’s Myki for MSPs account.
In order to complete the on-boarding process, if you are not a Myki user, follow the steps outlined in the Invitation email you have received from Myki.
If you are already a Myki user skip to Step 5 .
1) Download the Myki app on your phone. Myki is free and available on iPhone and Android.
2)Once you've successfully downloaded the Myki app on your smartphone, open it and click on 'Create New Account' to set up your free account.
3) Enter your phone number, then you will be asked to validate it, by entering the code sent to you by SMS. Click on the 'Continue' button.
4) Create a six digits PIN code then type it again to confirm.
Note: Devices that support fingerprint authentication can unlock the Myki App using their fingerprint after creating the 6-digit PIN.
5) Simply open the email you have received and press on the ‘Join the Company’ button at the bottom of the email.
You will then be prompted to scan a QR code which you can scan using the Myki app on your phone. From the Myki app on your phone, navigate to your "Profile" and scroll down and click on "Join Company" to scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
If you're on iOS📱 If you're on Android 📱
That wraps it up!
To learn how to add the Desktop app to your Myki account. Click here.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time