To set a location based policy, simply login to your Enterprise Portal > go to ‘MSP Policies’ > click on ‘Add policy’ at the top-right of the page and select ‘Location Based Policy’.
A window will pop-up at the right of the page. Fill the required information:
To set the location you have two options:
- Write the specific location in the search bar at the top of the map
- Select the ‘Polygon tool’ and delineate the location you’d like to restrict access to
Once complete, simply press ‘Save’ or ‘Save and add another’ if you wish to continue setting location based policies.
For more information on how to enforce the policy on users, user groups, items, item folders, check out this article.
Note: Another way to add a location based policy is by assigning it directly to a user, user group, item, or item folder by going to their info page and navigating to the ‘Security Policies Access’ tab. Once there, press on ‘Create policy’ and follow the same process.
For more informations on how to set a Location Based Security Policy, check out our video tutorial.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at email@example.com
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time