You can access your Managed Companies section by logging in to your Enterprise Portal, and going to 'Managed Companies'.
You will see a list of three columns:
- The managed company’s name
- The managed company’s website
- Number of users in that managed company
At the end of some rows, you will find a green ‘Manage’ button.
Press ‘Manage’ to access the managed company’s Myki portal (Myki for Teams) where you will find a simplified version of your portal (it excludes MSP-specific features). To use your managed company’s portal, simply follow the same steps as you did for your MSP account.
Another way of accessing your managed company’s portal is by going to the top right of the portal and pressing on your MSP’s portal name. From there, a drop-down list of all your companies will appear. Simply, click on the company that you wish to access.
Search for a Managed Company
To search for specific managed company, you can use the search bar on the top right of the list.
Add/Import Managed Companies
To add/import managed companies, you can either add them manually, or import them using the different available methods. For a detailed guide on how to add/import managed companies. Check this article.
Delete Managed Companies
There are three different ways of deleting a managed company:
1. Click on the name of the managed company you wish to delete, you will be redirected to the Company Info page, from where you will find ‘Delete Company’ button. Simply click on it, and then click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
2. Hover over the row of the managed company and click on the 'Preview' button. A window will pop up on the right-hand side of the portal. Simply click on 'Delete Company' then 'Proceed'
3. Click on the manage 'Manage' (when available) of the managed company you wish to delete
Go to the Portal’s Settings > Click on 'Advanced'> Press on 'Delete Company'.
Preview a Managed Company
To preview a managed company, hover over the required managed company and simply press on the ‘Preview’ button. A window will pop-up at the right-hand side of the portal with a quick overview of the managed company’s details.
For additional information on a specific managed company, you can click on the company’s name in order to access the 'Company Info' page.
On the left side, you will find the selected company’s card which includes the group’s general information: company name, company website, support email, support phone number, manager name, manager domain, assigned licenses and white-labeling options.
On the right side of the Company Info page, you have access to two different tabs:
1. Company Info Tab
In the company info tab, you will be able to see the list of all MSP employees that are managing the company (the admins). You will have access to the admins’ email, name, and position.
2. Users Access Tab
In the Users Access tab, you will find all your MSP users. To assign users as admins to the company, simply check the box at the left of the user’s name and click ‘Save’. Similarly, to remove an admin from that managed company, simply uncheck the box.
To search for a specific user, use the search bar at the top right of the ‘Users Access’ tab.
To go back to the Managed Companies section, simply click on ‘Managed Companies’ at the top left of the Company card or go to 'Managed Companies' on the left navigation bar.
For more information on how to navigate the "Managed Companies" section, check out our video article.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time