To import managed companies by uploading a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file from your computer, you will first need to login to your Enterprise Portal > select 'Managed Companies' > click on the 'Import Companies' button on the right side of the screen.
Once presented with the different options to import managed companies, choose the ‘File from Computer’ method.
To import managed companies by uploading a file from your computer, you first need to make sure that it is in the right format: you should have a header that includes the following columns:
- Domain (e.g. https://client1.com)
- Number of licenses to be deployed to that client (ie. number of users in that company)
You can also download the example CSV file by pressing on ‘Download example CSV file’ at the top of the page.
Once ready, you can either drag the previously exported CSV file or choose a file to upload from your computer.
Each column header listed above should be mapped to a property in Myki. Anything that hasn’t been automatically mapped can be manually mapped using the dropdown menu. You can also choose the ’Don’t import column’ option in the drop-down to ignore a certain column.
Once completed, you will find the full list of managed companies to be imported. Double-check that all columns you are about to import and click on 'Next'.
You will then be presented with a summary of your actions. Make sure everything is correct then hit the ‘Done’ button to finalize.
You can now find imported managed companies in the Managed Companies section.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time