The Myki Labs is our experimental arena. In the Labs, you will find ‘unreleased’ features that we are in the process of building and/or evaluating to potentially evolve as a full-fledged stand-alone feature in the portal.
The features being tested in the Lab will change over the course of time as we aim to continuously innovate and test different new functionalities to be available for our customers.
We strongly encourage you to test these features and share your feedback with the Myki team. It is mostly based on market response that we will decide to remove or move forward with these features.
To access the Labs section, login to your Enterprise Portal, go to the 'Labs' section at the bottom left of the navigation bar. From there, you can choose one of two options (current features being tested):
- Password Changer: This feature allows you to integrate with “Google for Work” and “Microsoft Azure Cloud AD” to automatically trigger password changes from your Myki portal
- Relationship Graph: This feature allows you to visualize the relationship between different elements from an identity management perspective. It is particularly useful for detecting orphan elements. With time, the Relationship graph will evolve to become the best source of instant feedback for your organization.
If you’re having trouble understanding/using one of our Lab features, and would like to know more, you can reach us at any point in time via one of the following channels:
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time