To access the Enterprise Portal, click on 'Enterprise Portal' ( looks like a little suitcase) at the bottom left of the page.
If you have multiple companies (your MSP’s and other managed companies), you will have to select which portal you wish to access. From this page, you will also be able to create a new team by clicking on 'Add Company'.
Each MSP account is identified with an 'MSP' green badge next to the company's name.
Note: if you only have one enterprise account, you will be immediately redirected to the portal .
Once you're inside your MSP portal, here are the different sections and tabs you will have access to:
Here, you will find the 'MSP Users' section. It includes all users that you have invited to join your MSP company.
This is where you can invite, edit, and remove users that are part of your MSP.
The 'Managed Companies' section is where you can view the different clients you have on-boarded to the Myki portal. From there, you can access existing managed companies’ portals and/or onboard new clients.
This is the 'Vault' section where you can access all of your MSPs’ items which include passwords, payment cards, and secure notes. From there, you can add, edit, and delete items.
In the 'MSP Group' section, you can find the list of all groups in your portal. An MSP group is a set of people who have joint interests, goals or roles. A group can be devoted to a particular function, technology, application or corporation. Myki admins can create user groups and add users to these groups.
Items, Item Folders and Security Policies can then be assigned to these groups in bulk which will result in having every user in the group be affected by the assignment.
MSP Item Folders
In the 'MSP Item Folders' section, you can find the list of all item folders in your portalI. Item Folders are a collection of items that are of the same type (e.g Network Switches).
Creating MSP item folders simplifies sharing access in bulk and applying security policies.
The 'MSP Policies' section includes all policies you have created in your portal. A security policy is an adaptive behavioral constraint that you can apply to users, items and groups that enforces additional security mechanisms on your organization.
Security policies include location-based rules, time-based rules and IP-based rules.
The 'Real-time Dashboard' allows you to view in real-time, which user is using what item and in what location.
For more information on how to navigate the 'Real-time Dashboard' section, check out this article.
In the 'MSP Reporting' you'll be able to access different types of reports equipping you with insights on your MSP and your clients' security score, login behavior, etc.
For more information on how to navigate the 'MSP Reporting' section, check out this article.
From the "Integrations" section you'll be able to sync companies, users, groups and/or passwords that you wish to move to your Myki account.
For more informations on the "Integrations" section. Check out this section.
The 'Labs' section is where you’ll find our experimental features that have not made it yet to the permanent release of the app. It is an opportunity for us to try different potential features and gather, first hand, your feedback.
For more information on the 'Labs' section, check out this article.
In the 'Enterprise Portal’s Settings' you can access different information and functionalities around company information, plan and billing, account export, etc.
For more information on the 'Enterprise Portal Settings', check out this article.
Top Navigation Bar
In the top navigation bar, there are a set of functionalities you can avail:
1) The Myki Power Bar can help you find any resource located in the Myki portal. It allows you to execute Advanced commands as well in an agile manner: Type ‘/’ to launch the Commands tab:
2) The License Counter at the top right of your portal will highlight the number of licenses you have assigned vs the number of licenses purchased
3) The Alerts section at the top right of your portal will highlight the location of different logins that have taken place from users in your company using items in your vault.
4) Your Company Name button that you can press to see the different companies you have access to. From there, you can select the company's portal that you'd wish to be redirected to.
5) Your Device's Name button that you can press to add a company, log out, or switch companies. A drop-down list will appear with the different options.
You're all set up to start using the Enterprise Portal using the Desktop App. To maximize usability, it's time to set up the Myki browser extension. Check out this article for a detailed step-by-step guide.
Check out our video tutorial, for an overview of the MSP Portal.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time