To access the 'Settings' of you MSP account, login to your 'Enterprise portal' (looks like a little suitcase) and click on 'Settings'.
This will take you to the main Settings screen of your MSP account.
From there you will be able to:
- Update your company information
- Change the language of your Desktop App
- Update your plan and billing details
- Export Myki for MSPs accounts from the Desktop App
- Force administrator resynchronization
- Change enterprise portal idle time on the Desktop App
- Change the default access level
For more information, check out our video tutorial to learn how to navigate our Enterprise portal's Settings
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time