Once you have enabled the Legacy Autofill on your phone's settings, Myki will autofill your credentials on Safari, Chrome, Firefox and other apps.
Here is what you need to do if you'd like to enable Legacy Autofill on your iPhone and iPad..
1. Go into your phone's Settings and Select "Passwords & Accounts"
2. Click on "Autofill Passwords" .
3. Once inside, you will see "Keychain" and "Myki" as suggestions for autofilling. Choose"Myki".
4.Once you do, you will be prompted to enter your Myki 6-Digits-PIN. Click on "Enable Quick Autofill", then Click on "Done".
By enabling Quick Autofill, Myki will detect the account you're logging into
5. We recommend having "Keychain" unchecked to avoid any confusion
How to Login with Autofill enabled.
- When you log into a website, Myki will propose an account in your keyboard.. By choosing the proposed account, Myki will autofill your username and password. By clicking on the key icon, you will be able to choose from a list of accounts in Myki.
- If you don't have the account saved in your Myki account or your iPhone does not recognize your credentials, Click on "Passwords". By clicking on Passwords, you will be able to choose from a list of accounts saved into your vault. If you do not see the account in the list. you can add this account into the list.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at email@example.com