Here are few things to keep in mind 💡
- As a current limitation of the Android Operating System, the "Android O Autofill" only works on native apps. This means that MYKI will not auto-populate your passwords on browsers.
- Android O Autofill only work on version 8.0 or higher
- Make sure you updated to the latest version of MYKI.
STEP 1: Enable Autofill on your phone 📱
- Log into the MYKI app and navigate to your profile from where you'll be able to enable the "Android O Autofill" functionality.
- Click on "Enable Android O Autofill" to allow MYKI to log you into applications on your phone.
- You will be redirected to the Autofill Service Menu of your phone. Locate "MYKI" from the list and enable it.
- Authorize the change by entering your six-digits PIN code.
- The "Android O Autofill" is now enabled. Status Enabled will appear in grey.
Step 2: How to use Autofill on your phone 📱
- Open the app that you haven't signed on to before. ( We will be using Facebook as an example below).
- Click on the username field, a MYKI pop up "Autofill with MYKI" will appear.
- Approve the login by entering your six Digit Pin Code or Scanning your fingerprint to unlock.
- Select your username from the list.
- MYKI will then autofill your username and password for you. Click on the "Login" button to sign in.
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website. Look for this black icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time