Step 1: Exporting your data from SafeInCloud
- Open SafeInCloud and log into your account.
- Select "File" > "Export"
Select the preferred file format: "Comma-Separated Values" (CSV) and Click the "Export" button.
You will then be prompted to save the file on your computer.
Step 2: Importing your passwords into your Vault on MYKI
- Click on your MYKI browser extension
- Select "Advanced settings" (it looks like 4 horizontal lines on the left )
- Select “Import Accounts”
- Choose the "SafeInCloud" option
- Drag and Drop the previously generated 1Password CSV file and click the "Next" button.
At this point, simply click "Done" and give your phone a few seconds to finalize the import.
And that wraps it up!
Don’t forget to delete the CSV file you exported from SafeInCloud on your computer!