Follow these simple steps to see which version of the MYKI app you're using on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android.
- Click on MYKI showing on top pf your screen on your Mac > Select MYKI and click on About MYKI to view which version of MYKI you're using.
- Click on the MYKI owl showing in the notification tray of your Windows machine to find out what version of MYKI you're using.
- Open the MYKI app on your phone > Click on More and select Settings
- Scroll a little further down the page to view the version number you're on.
- Launch the MYKI app on your Android device and click on the avatar icon, then select Settings
- The version number is at the bottom of the list