Follow these steps to learn how you can invite users manually to "Myki For Teams".
- First, Login to the MSP account. Navigate to 'Enterprise Portal' > select 'Users' > click on 'Invite Users' button on the top right side of the screen.
- Once you do, a window will pop-up on the right side of your screen where you will be prompted to add the information of the user you wish to invite: first name, last name, position, and email address.
When you have added all users, you can find the full list of your company’s users under the ‘Users’ section.
Note: Once you fill the form, press ‘Invite’ or ‘Invite and add another’ if you wish to invite more users.
Now that you've invited your users to join Myki for Teams, it's time to add/import your passwords and other items. Start here!
How you can reach us
If at any point in time you need our assistance here's how you can reach us
- On the live chat support available on the app, the portal, and the website
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking an on boarding call with your point of contact - they will be happy to assist you at any time