Setting up 2FA on your online accounts is an easy way of adding a security layer. To learn more about 2FA, click here
Let's go through the process of setting up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Datto RMM account.
- Start by logging in to your Datto RMM account. On the top right side corner you should see your username, go ahead and click on it
- Click on "Enable Two-Factor Authentication" at the .
A QR code will pop up, it is now time to pull out your Myki app to scan that QR code.
Make sure Datto RMM is saved in your Myki's vault before scanning the QR code. To learn how to add passwords to your Myki account, click here.
- Navigate to your vault
- Tap on the entry labeled Passwords.
- Click on your Datto RMM account
- Click on the 3 dots at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Choose Setup 2FA
- You will notice a little QR code icon in the 2FA Secret field, click on it to scan the QR code displayed on the Datto RMM website.
- Scan the QR code that is currently displayed by Datto RMM with your Myki app on your phone.
This is how your 2FA token will show in your vault. The next time you log into your Datto RMM account, Myki will autofill your username, password as well as the 2FA token for you