This article will explain how you can Join your team on Myki from the Myki app on your phone or the Desktop app.
In order to complete the on-boarding process, if you are not a Myki user, follow the steps outlined in the Invitation email you have received from Myki.
If you are already a Myki user skip to Step 5 .
1) Download the Myki app on your phone. Myki is free and available on iPhone and Android.
2)Once you've successfully downloaded the Myki app on your smartphone, open it and verify your phone number.
- Choose Enterprise Sign Up to join your Enterprise account.
3) Enter your phone number, then you will be asked to validate it, by entering the code sent to you by SMS. Click on the 'Continue' button.
4) Create a six digits PIN code then type it again to confirm.
Note: Devices that support fingerprint authentication can unlock the Myki App using their fingerprint after creating the 6-digit PIN.
Users will be prompted to go back to their email and accept the invitation to Join the company.
5) Open the email you have received and press on the ‘Join the Company’ button at the bottom of the email.
If you're using Myki on the Desktop app you can simply click on the "Join Company" button. You will be redirected to the Desktop app
If you're using Myki on your phone. You will then be prompted to scan a QR code which you can scan using the Myki app on your phone. From the Myki app on your phone, navigate to your "Profile" and scroll down and click on "Join Company" to scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
If you're on iOS📱 If you're on Android 📱
If you're accepting the email from your phone you'll be redirected to unlock the Myki app on your phone by entering the 6 Digits Pin code. Once you do, you'll have access to the company's items that have been assigned to you.