Here are a few simple steps to learn how to create a new account with MYKI on your phone.
Step 1: Install the MYKI App on your phone.
- Click here to download MYKI on your smartphone.
On first launch, MYKI will show you a few screens describing what it does and how you can benefit from it.
- After hitting "Get Started" you will be prompted to enter your phone number.Once you do, click on the Continue button.
- Since you're setting up a new account with MYKI click on Create a new MYKI account.
Note: If you used this account before, click here to learn how to setup MYKI on an additional device.
- Validate your phone number, by entering the code sent to you by SMS.
- Create a six digits PIN code then type it again to confirm.
- During the Installation Steps, we strongly recommend that you install the MYKI Desktop app to autofill your passwords on your computer and easily manage your backup files
- After clicking on Installation Steps, you'll be prompted to add the MYKI Desktop App to your MYKI account by scanning the QR code displayed on the sign up page of the MYKI Desktop App
- Click on Get Started to start using MYKI on your phone .
Note: Devices that support fingerprint authentication can unlock the MYKI App using their fingerprint after creating the 6-digit PIN.
Now you're ready to add/import your passwords to MYKI. Click here to learn how to import your passwords into MYKI or here to access the MYKI Help Center page and learn more about how to use MYKI across different platforms.