Note: If you already have Myki set up on your phone, you can click here to learn how to pair the Desktop App on your Linux to your existing Myki account.
Here are a few simple steps to learn how to create a new account with Myki on your Desktop.
Step 1: Install the Myki App to your computer
- Click here to download Myki on your computer.
- Open Myki on your computer and click on "Install".
- Here you will need to verify your login credentials.
- Once you've successfully downloaded the Myki app on your computer, open it and click on “Create New Account” to set up your free account.
- Enter your phone number, then you will be asked to validate it, by entering the code sent to you by SMS. Click on the "Continue" button.
- Create a six digits PIN code then type it again to confirm.
Now, all you have to do is Install the Myki Browser Extension to incorporate Myki directly into the browser of your choice. Myki will autofill your credentials for a seamless browsing experience.
And that's how to install the Myki Desktop App on your computer!