Before proceeding with the steps, here are few things you need to know:
Make sure you have the latest Version of Google Chome
1. Navigate to the Settings of Google Chrome
2. Click on "Passwords" under the "Autofill" menu.
3. Click on the three dots on the right. Then click on “Export Passwords”
4. Before the import make sure you choose "comma-separated values" or CSV
*Here, you will need to verify your identity by entering your login credentials *
5. Time to import your CSV file!
Click on your Myki browser extension
Select "Advanced settings" (it looks like 4 horizontal lines on the left )
Select “Import Accounts”
6. Select “Passwords”
7. Select "File from computer"
8. To finalize the upload, simply drag the previously exported CSV file into the box.
At this point, simply click "Done" and give your phone a few seconds to finalize the import.
And that wraps it up!
Don’t forget to delete the CSV file you exported from google Chrome on your computer!