If you ever click on the Myki browser extension icon in an attempt to pair your phone to your browser, and don’t happen to see the QR code, this is most probably due to a connection issue.
To resolve the issue, try the following:
- Turn off WiFi and try again over LTE/4G/3G.
- Turn WiFi off then on again.
- Disconnect from any VPN connection you’re on.
- Kill your browser then reopen it.
- Reload the Myki browser extension.
If you’ve tried all the above and still have problems seeing the QR code, reach out to our support team to help solve the issue.